The Mortlake caravan park offers
All you need to do is sit back and absorb your surroundings and plan your adventures.
Features of the park
- The park features 36 powered and 20 unpowered sites to accommodate your travelling needs
- Adjacent to Tea Tree Lake – an 8 acre parkland which is a popular spot for picnics, walking and barbeques. It is great to wildlife watching and catching fish and yabbies, too.
- A barbeque to cook up the day’s catch, or sit back in tranquil surrounds and enjoy a sausage in bread
- A resident caretaker is at the park to answer any questions, or to offer tips to get the most out of your stay
- A pet friendly park where man and dog can holiday in harmony
- Located close to Mount Shadwell where you can fossick for olivine – a very unique experience for all who visit Mortlake
- A short walk to the town centre, where the bluestone buildings can be experiences as you meander around the History Trail
- The park is close to the 50 metre swimming pool which offers the perfect place to cool down in the warmer months
Facilities at the park
The park boasts all of the facilities that visitors come to expect on their coastal adventures. These include:
- 36 powered sites
- 20 unpowered sites
- Dog friendly
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Check out what amazing deals you can pick up for your next holiday to Mortlake.